So the last times have been strange again. A lot of events which somehow hit me harder, for the good or for the bad, have happened recently. Some are more personal than others, anyway. Here are the ones I can remember and talk about in public, ordered in chronological order:
- My cat is really sick 🙁
- dmmcintyre3 got me a .com domain – I wasn’t expecting that in any way, thanks a lot! 🙂
- Steve Jobs had his last kernel panic (must I explain?). Let him rest in peace.
- It’s hot like hell in Portugal, hotter than in the Summer, and it’s already 6th October
- Last night (during the Steve Jobs thing, perhaps) I got a bunch of twitter followers. Funnier: most of these users have their following and follower counts on the hundreds, but never posted a single tweet. One word: spam bots.
- And some more things I can’t remember! (I forgot about them while I was writing this, and now I can’t remember. Seriously!)
Those who say Windows is the best either never tried anything else than Windows or are Windows (or MS) fanbois
Those who say Linux is best for some things and Windows is better for another things have a farily good knowledge and perhaps experience on both systems and moderatedly use each when needed.
Those who say Linux is best and MS and/or Windows is everything of bad that they can invent, are Linux
Those who invent defects on Linux (or a distro) which exist no more or are now easily supressed have either never tried Linux, or tried Linux many years ago and had a bad experience.
Those who invent defects on Windows either don’t use Windows for a long time because they have been using Linux for that time.
Someone that doesn’t meet any of the follwing conditions, is a pacific user.
Apple and MacOS users are excluded from this post as Apple fanbois are of different matter, something to write on another post.